A New Year!

Dear Maya and Savannah,

2012 is here! It is hard for me to believe. The two of you bring me so much joy everyday. With the new year comes resolutions. Last year I kept it simple ...so simple I forget what my resolution was about...could have had something to do with having a newish baby this time last year. This year one resolution is to get back to my blog. This next one is to make our small living space more live-able. One way is organization which makes me wish I has asked for IKEA gift cards. The other way is to become more green and have less chemicals in the home. I thought I was doing a good job, but I have been researching some products that I use and was so disappointed. The latest was stumbling upon some information about California Baby that made me less than happy about there formulation and I found bubblesandbees.com. Than I found this great blog called, Mama on a Green Mission. Click on the button and take a look on the right side of the blog.

So girls, I hope to instill in you a respect for our environment and to care for your health in as green a way as I can.

Love you both so much. And don't worry...though I haven't been blogging I have been writing down milestones and cute things you say in books and your memory jars. Now it is off to play I the snow with you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment